I smell gas, what do I do?
If it is an emergency, such as blowing or “hissing” gas, exit the house immediately and call 911. Do not operate electrical switches, controls, door bells, etc. Get out immediately and call from a neighbors house or cell phone. For other suspicious leaks, please call 913-837-5371 during office hours or 913-837-5373 after hours to page the on-call responder.

Show All Answers

1. I smell gas, what do I do?
2. The sewer at my house is not working properly, what can I do?
3. The culvert under my driveway is clogged, will the city clean it out?
4. There is a pothole on my street, who do I report it to?
5. Are boat motors allowed on the city lake?
6. How can I contact the various city departments?