- Aquatic Center
The Louisburg Aquatic Center will open for the season at noon, Saturday, May 27, 2023.
- 2023 - Pass sales will begin March 1. All passes (except Senior passes) will be sold through LAC Marketplace, which is provided by a third-party vendor. Passes will be mailed to the purchaser's home. Please allow 2 weeks for delivery. A mail-in application option is also available on the website for an additional processing fee. If you do not have internet access or experience problems ordering your passes, please stop by City Hall between 8-4:30 M-F.
- Season passes are $30 per person. Children 2 and under are free. Guests 65 and over also receive free entry but must have a pool pass to enter the facility. Senior pass holders can pick up a pass at City Hall starting April 7 during regular business hours from 7 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday.
- Passes will NOT be sold at the pool.
- Daily admission and a 10-day punch card can be purchased at the pool with cash or check only. Daily admission is $4 and the punch card is $30.
- Daycare passes will be available for $100 plus $10 per child and should be purchased at City Hall starting April 7.
- No residency restrictions.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian 16 years or older. Guests are not allowed to loiter at the entrance.
- Lockers will be available for daily rental. The rental fee deposit is $5, which is returned when the key is returned.
- In the event of a weather delay or closure, guests must leave the facility. Walkers and bicyclists will be asked to shelter in the bathhouse until either the storm passes or a ride is available to pick them up.
While patrons may continue to use cash to purchase items at the concession stand, parents may find it convenient to pre-purchase tickets for concession purchases. The tickets may be printed and presented at the concession stand or scanned from an email. Lost passes or concession tickets can also be claimed by logging back into the LAC Marketplace.
The pool opens at noon, Saturday, May 27 and closes at 5 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 12.
Noon - 8 p.m. Monday - Friday
Noon - 7:30 p.m. Saturday & Sunday
Lap swim 8-9 p.m. Monday - Friday. Lap swim is canceled on any Thursday or Friday in which a pool party is scheduled. Notice will be posted at the pool if lap swim is canceled and also will be posted to the new Facebook page for the Louisburg Aquatic Center: facebook.com/Louisburgpool.
Private pool parties must be scheduled a minimum of one week in advance and can be booked from 8:30-10:30 pm Thursday or Friday and 8-10 pm Saturday & Sunday. A Pool Party Agreement form must be completed, and payment must be received before a party is confirmed and added to the calendar. Pool party reservations will be taken beginning April 7 at City Hall.
The Louisburg Barracuda swim team will offer swim lessons this season. More information can be found by clicking the Swim Lessons link at the top left of this page.
Please watch the Aquatic Center's Facebook page for information on closures due to weather and other events.
The Aquatic Center opened in 1998. It is a seasonal, outdoor pool with a zero-depth entry featuring spray fountains and a large umbrella and also has 3 slides and a diving board. Total water volume is 276,048 gallons. The project was paid with a sales tax.